Sunday, December 25, 2011

Baby Shower

Like the last post, I wanted to have some baby shower pictures in the blog so that we have all the important milestones and events in the same place for us all to look back at someday.

My mom and dad threw us the baby shower on October 2 at Stoneforge in Raynham.  Thank God it was early on in my pregnancy because only 2 weeks later I was on bed rest at the hospital!  We invited men and women, and we were so pleased that nearly every single person we invited showed up.  That was the best baby shower gift of all!!!  We are lucky to have such amazing friends and family.

Centerpieces, made by my mom.







Cake made by my mom's very talented friend Sharon.  Thank you, Sharon!!!


Yummy brunch buffet!





Practicing holding two kids at once...

Three generations of Levasseurs



I don't have many pictures of me pregnant at all...Carlos took some with the iPhone camera and the What to Expect app every week from around 14 weeks to 26 weeks when I ended up on bedrest.  But for whatever reason, we stopped taking the weekly photo once I was in the hospital.  My belly did get bigger than this, but not as large as I expected for twins.  


I don't know what we were doing here...

What a goofy look...



2 comments:

baby shower photo invitations said...

A happy couple and a happy family!

Jonah and Aja said...

I can't believe how big the boys have gotten already! They seem like they have really filled out.

love the shower photos too. You are a gorgeous pregnant woman. Love that maternity shirt too. Awesome. Wish so much I could have been there.

Tell your mom I want a sock monkey hat too... though I don't know if I will get to wear it much in Hawaii.

Merry Christmas!
Aja