Thursday, February 28, 2013

Old Photos--Just for Fun!

I was feeling nostalgic or something...I just felt like posting some old photos.  In no particular order, here they are!


Home sweet home while white water rafting the Kennebec

After voting in Watertown for the very first time ever in the US
Brewing our own beer

A beautiful October day on my new road bike along the Charles

Me doing what I do best


Before we all legitimately almost drowned...

Pumpkin carving in Watertown

"Our" bike path along the Charles in Watertown

Still on the bike path

House in Mexico: for sale

Mountain Biking--at the top of Killington



Cutler Park, Newton


Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe, VT
Near Nick and Lorna's in NH

Snow shoeing in Borderland State Park (Easton) on New Year's Day a few years ago...after a huge snow storm

Long Trail in VT




This about sums the three of us up

In Monterrey for Carlos and my wedding

Me and Bunny

Me

I think I look like Adrian here...



And I totally look like Sebastian here...


When Lexi was just a pup in Mexico!

Carlos and dear Aunt Nellie. 
Block Island

Our rock tower on Block Island





Ferry home from Block Island 


At the Bridgewater fountain as a kid with Jim
Poor Jim
Our last day with Patty Pontiac, my first car and the one that took me to Mexico and back safely


No comments: