Thursday, November 20, 2014

Funny Sayings 11/20/14

"Mama, I want Christmas music."  --Sebastian in the car going to school

"Mama, Santa bring me army man sneakers and big boy underwear!!!!!!"  --Adi, on what he wants for Christmas

Mom:  Adi, what do you want for Christmas?
Adi: Cake.  And cookies.

"I want you, Mama."  --to me over Facetime when I was away for work for one night.  Then, he got mad that I wouldn't come home through the phone and shot me a really dirty look.  He wouldn't say goodbye to me after that.  :-(

"Mama loves her boys sooooooo much."  --Sebastian

"Mama, Miss Helena got mad.  She told me to stay on my cot."  --Sebastian confessing his school mischief

"Mama, Aiden (friend from school) wears glasses."  --Sebastian  (As an aside, Aiden's mom, whom I work with, told me that Aiden says Sebastian is one of his favorite friends at school.)

"FROSTY, DA SNOWMAN!!!!"  --Sebastian singing, while clapping, when the song comes on when we are riding in the car on the way to school

No comments: