Sunday, January 25, 2015

Funny Sayings: January

Sebastian:  "Mama, where's my baby nail?"  (takes off his shoes and socks, looking for his toenail!!!  ewww)  "Ah! There it is!  Mama, my piggies aren't fuchila (stinky in Spanish)!"

Adrian:  "Mama, I wanna watch Frozen.  I wanna see the man dancing."
Sebastian:  "The man has yucky hair."  (the Duke of Weaseltown)

Sebastian: "Thank you, Mama."
Mama: "You're welcome."
Sebastian: "You're welcome to you!!"

Sebastian, to everyone and no one in particular: "I'm a rascal!!!"

Mama: "We're going to Bass Pro Shop to look at the whale, the moose, the fishies--"
Adi: "And to get army man pants!"
Mama: "Yes, we're going to--"
Adi:  "We're going to get army man pants!"

To the fish at Bass Pro Shop, Adi: "These are my army man pants..."


No comments: