Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Sayings #3 February

Sebastian:  "Mama, I wanna go to Disney World and see Captain Hook.  We're gonna do 'arggggh' together.  He scares the other kids with his hook."


Adrian: "Mama, I wanna go poop on the potty so I get Spider Man treats."


Adrian: "Mama, I want Ms. Helena and Miss 'Ianca (Miss Bianca) to come home with Mama and Papa and Sebastian and Adi." (Those are his teachers from school.)


Sebastian:  "Adi, wanna do snuggles with me?" (In our bed this morning.  They snuggled together and Sebastian rubbed Adi's back!)


Sebastian: "I have presents.  Which one do you want?" (Holds out a dinosaur and a Little People train conductor.)
Mama: "I want the conductor."
Sebastian: "No, you can have the dinosaur....ok, the conductor, too." (he hands me both)


Sebastian: "My piggy toe hurts from playing Play-Doh."  (He was standing for a while...I think that's why it hurt?!?!?!)


Adi to Mama: "Where's my sweeper (Swiffer)?  I have to wipe it (his piece of chocolate).  It's not guácala (gross).  Have to wipe."


Sebastian:  "Lexi talked in Spanish because she was Mexican."


Sebastian:  "Mama, I did pee pee on the potty at school!!!!!"
Mama: "When you wear big boy underwear and use the potty, Mama will buy you a present."
Sebastian: "No, Mama.  I already did pee pee on the potty."  (He thinks that going once is enough...)


Sebastian, while watching Home Alone 2: "Mama, I have a good idea.  Get rid of this part." (a boring part)


Sebastian, after "reading" a Cam Jensen I Can Read book (which has a lot of words and very few pictures) by himself:  "It was a great story for me!"

Poor Adi.  I don't have as many quotes for him.  He's harder to understand.  Lately his word is "because."  Every sentence is "because this" or "because that."  And pretty much all he talks about is "We hafta go to the store to get Spider Man treats."










No comments: