Thursday, February 12, 2015

Funny Sayings #2 February

Sebastian (singing):  "Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the money trail..."

Adi, talking to the air, "Claire, I miss you!"

Sebastian, in response to Adi's comment, "Claire, I'm coming to school!  No running on the playground.  There's ice and it's slippery and you have to fall down."

Sebastian, while sleeping, shouted at the top of his lungs, "I don't want any underwear!"

Sebastian: "Mama, I like your pajamas."
Mama: "I like yours, too."
Sebastian: "Thank you!"

Sebastian to Mama: "I was in your belly and then I came out.  I was lying down.  I was having fun in there.  I was here (touching one side of my belly) and Adi was here (touching other side of belly)."

Carlos:  "Te quiero, mi rey santo!" ("I love you my saintly king!"  Doesn't translate well to English, but it's a fairly common way of addressing your kid in Mexico.)
Sebastian: "Te quiero mi papa santo!"  (He came up with this on his own!)


Sebastian: "Captain Hook is my best pirate.  I wanna be Captain Hook when I'm bigger."
Mama: "You can't be a pirate when you grow up!"
Sebastian: "No mama, I wanna be him when I'm bigger for Halloween."
Mama: "Oh, ok then.  That's fine.  But you can't be a pirate in real life, ok?"
Sebastian: "Ok, Mama."

Adi: "Mama, we have to go to the market and get Spiderman treats."

No comments: