Monday, March 16, 2015

"Spring" Break Is Here!

I am so THRILLED to be on vacation for the next two weeks.  And, the best part is, the boys are in school so I have some time to myself.  I love being with them, but I haven't had any time to myself at home for the past two years!  I have BIG plans regarding all the stuff I want to get done.  Most of it is just organizing, cleaning, and selling crap on Craigslist to get cash and declutter.  

Just for the record, before I forget to make note of it, Adi is now COMPLETELY out of diapers, even at night.  He's been dry (knock on wood) for the past four nights now.  

I also hope to catch up on blogging.  Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.  

Sebastian is such a ham...The wrench is his pirate "hook" and I think the level was his "sword" in this particular instance. 



We got a Jake the Pirate ship and a VTec spy glass off Craigslist for a steal.  The boys love it!





I can't wait to take these boys to Disney World!

 Buzz and Woody love Nutella crepes for breakfast every weekend.  They would eat them every meal if I'd let them.  When I make them, Sebastian tells me, "Mama, I love your crepes!"  It's so cute!






With Papa's shoes and his pirates in hand...ARRGH!


The boys finally got haircuts!  They were pretty good.  Adi lost it with the buzzer at the end, but other than that he was fine.



All my pics of Adi's new hair are blurry.  :-(


To kick off vacation, we went to Tia Carol's house on Saturday to see Kitchen's fencing practice.  The boys liked watching him with the sword!!


Then we had lasagna and salad that was to die for.  The boys had buttered noodles and ate every bit.  Yummy.





The boys played Lego City with patient Christian.




And Adi really bonded with Nana.  He spent a lot of time with her this visit.





Sebastian likes to play with his pirate figurines and have them hang from things with their hooks.  He also loves my Jell-O playdough.  We are slowly making a batch in every color.


Grumpy came over Sunday night and the boys attacked him with their swords.  They really go at it hard!!!!!


And Tia Carol's buttered pasta was such a hit Saturday that I had to make it for them Sunday night for dinner.  We went to the market and Adi was SO EXCITED to see they have wheel pasta he made me buy it.  Then he carried that box around with him the whole rest of the day (he may have even liked it better than his Spider Man treats!!!!).  What a weirdo!






No comments: