Tuesday, July 28, 2015

In-Laws visit Part II

One morning we drove down to Nick and Lorna's on the Cape.  What a lovely day.  We went to the beach and then had lunch out behind their house, overlooking the pond.  It was hot as hell, but there was a beautiful breeze and we were in the shade--it was perfect.  I wish I had a better picture.


 After dinner, the boys and I went home and the cousins went kayaking!  Wish I had gone!!

We had a cookout at my mom's house after swim lessons.  My father-in-law was rocking Lucas's hat.  Looked perfect on him with his outfit!!


The boys had a *BLAST* playing in the pool with the cousins.



















One afternoon we enjoyed a sunday pack from Peaceful Meadows, courtesy of my mom and Nana.  Yeah for delicious ice cream!!!



They got home safe and sound, and the boys have been missing them all like crazy.  They keep talking about their cousins and the next time they come visit!  It was a great time!!!!




No comments: