Sunday, July 3, 2016

Mohawks, Garden, Ice Cream, Swimming, and Cookouts

When the boys were having their haircut, I took a picture of Adi with a mohawk.  I sent it to Carlos via text, saying that Adi wanted one...he got SO MAD!!  Maria and I were nearly peeing ourselves laughing at how mad he got.  We got him good!  Obviously, we didn't leave his hair like this.


Sebastian is such a slob with ice cream.  It runs down his arms, and he gets it all over his face.  It doesn't seem to bother him much.  Meanwhile, Adi is pretty neat.  He is OCD about eating...most of the time.






I took the cages off my garden finally.  I hope the animals don't eat my veggies.  But the plants needed room to spread out.  I've got some summer squash and zucchini coming now.  We ate squash blossom quesadillas the other night.  Hopefully we'll have some eggplant, tomatoes, and hot peppers soon, too.




Today we had a cookout at our neighbors' house.  Mike and Karen spoiled us rotten--excellent food.  She had pool toys for them, googles, chalk, and some dinosaurs.  It was great.  The boys love them both so much.  They had so much fun they didn't want to go home.  Night 3 in a row of going to bed way past their bedtime...


 We went to their favorite playground earlier today.  They climbed the spider web.  We had muffins and coffee from the cafe down the street.  They met twin boys that were 5 and had fun chasing them around for a bit.




No comments: