Wednesday, April 30, 2014

No Time...

I've been too busy for my liking lately. I feel like I haven't seen the boys in days.  Last weekend we ran around all Saturday like chickens with our heads cut off.  We had music class, naps, cooking, a wedding shower, and then another party at night for my boss's birthday.  It was all fun--just crazy hectic.  I wish I'd had more time to enjoy the parties.  Then last Sunday I had to work all day at our college fair.  My feet were killing me after 9:30-5:15 running around.  It made me realize how sedentary my normal job is!

Anyway, I've been negligent about writing, but because I've been so busy, there hasn't been that much fun going on either.  I had the day after Easter (April 21) off this year.  I took the boys to Lowe's to get some free paint samples with coupons I had.  They discovered the fountain in the outdoor garden area and LOVED it.  I had to go outside to the fountain, inside to the lawnmowers (because they are obsessed with lawnmowers), then to get my paint, then back to the fountain, and then by the lawnmowers again before I could get to the registers.




Adi continues to be fascinated with his lawnmower, although he broke the second one he had, too.  I guess a $15 plastic toy can only be expected to last so long.  He loved this toy so much he literally wore both of them out...In the afternoon it was beautiful (one of the few nice spring days we've had), so we went to Mini's and took a walk.






Then the boys played with the Fisher Price toys.  They love them.






One day last week, a camel appeared on the Milton campus.  It was "Hump Day" and the seniors got a camel as a senior prank...it was actually a pretty cute idea.



This picture is from the wedding shower we went to.  Sebastian found his girlfriend Caroline immediately and again just parked himself in front of her.  He couldn't take his eyes off her.


Mini stayed with the boys before we went to my boss's birthday party at night.  She read to Sebastian, who was so happy to have his Mini read to him.



 Too bad Carlos is busy on his phone instead of reading to Adrian.  :-(  Boo.




No comments: