Monday, October 13, 2014

More Sayings...And They Keep Coming

Adrian
"I need socks, Mama" (When he goes to bed)

Adi's so cozy! (about his Mickey Mouse PJs)

"We hafta go to the store, Mama.  Get more trick or treat at the store. "  (He means we have to buy M&Ms at the store so he can eat them.)

Look, Mama!  I have the army man!!  (Pointing to camouflage elbow patches on his shirt)

"I take you to the doctor, Mama?  Make you feel better!  I'll give you medicine!"  (using his doctor kit to give me a syringe of medicine because I did something to my back to make it hurt LIKE HELL.)

Adi also taught me the "One little finger" song the other day.  He sings the whole thing all by himself and does all the hand movements.  He can also do the ABCs and Five Little Pumpkins.


Sebastian
"I'm nice and cozy, Mama." (When he gets in his big boy bed.  He says it every time he gets under the blankets.)

Mama to Adi:  Who does Adi play with at school?
Sebastian: Adi plays with Andrew.  And Ingrid!!!!!  ;-)

Sebastian to Mama:  I want to go to Mama's Office.
Mama:  It's closed, and Miss Sandi went home.
Sebastian: Miss Sandi went home with her balls.  (The first time they met my colleague she let them hold some stress balls she had in the office.  Ever since then, the boys talk about "Miss Sandi's balls.")

When Mama speaks Spanish: "No!! Mama speaks 'Ahnglish.'  Papa speaks Spanish."



No comments: