Tuesday, January 8, 2019

December 2018

I decorated very minimally for Christmas this year.  Just didn't feel like lugging all the stuff out and then having to put it away again.  Maybe if my garage gets cleaned up in the next few months, I'll be able to get at stuff more easily and it won't be such a chore to put things in and out of storage!

I'm getting sick of this tree theme--same every year.  I would like to put family ornaments on this one next year instead of doing a separate, smaller tree downstairs.







Month one of Hot Sauce of the Month, a birthday gift from Jim for Carlos.  He loved this idea!


I took the boys rock climbing one afternoon...they really liked it.  Adrian was more daring than Sebastian, although I think they were equally as good at it!














Block creation

We got to celebrate Hanukkah with our neighbors.  First time I've ever done so.  We even got our own menorah to light as a family--it was wonderful. 




Boys passed their karate belt test and got their first purple stripe.  Purple belt is next!



 Making comic books with birthday present from Tio Jim.





Running Sunday mornings with Dylan, their new superhero.  He's an 8th grader who has them running over a mile now without stopping.  Have to channel all that energy they have!



New light-up scooters from our neighbors.  They are so cool!


Adrian had 3rd set of ear tubes and adenoids removed on 12/14.  He recovered nicely and was a happy camper at the hospital. 







He build this himself.

We got the boys "new" bunk beds off Facebook marketplace.  Great deal and they love them!  Adi sleeps in the "fort" on the bottom.

 Getting the beds prompted me to fix up their room a little.  My alebrijes are now on display in their room.




One Sunday at my father's suggestion, we got our neighbor Sarah who is a photographer to take family photos.  The "real" photos to come.  I took these.


























Seb's funny face.




Christmas Eve at Auntie Carol's




Christmas Day in their new jammies from Auntie Mimi and Lucas.


Seb with his favorite present: Hulk.

Christmas Day brunch


Christmas Day night at Dad's

These photos belong to a friend--saw on FB  They did a beer tasting party and I liked the idea.  So for inspiration in the future...






New haircuts




Playing Rush Hour--a great game.







Adi with his finished Hogwart's dining hall--he built the whole thing on his own!!!!!!!!


No comments: