Saturday, September 27, 2014

Funny Sayings

Adrian: "Mama, let's call Mini." (After seeing a picture of her on Facebook)


"Hafta ask." --both boys about going to the playground at school


Sebastian:  "Mason cries when his Mama leaves" (at drop off)
Mama:  "Do you hug him?"
Sebastian: "NO!"


Sebastian: "Mama--I want go to yard sales."  (because I buy him McQueen toys at yard sales and found some last weekend that he was excited about)


Sebastian:  "I need a boogie, Mama."  (means I HAVE a boogie)


"I'm going to work/Grumpy's house/Mini's house/school Mama!" --both boys, moving in their red cars
"I missed you!!!" (accompanied by hugs) --both boys when they come home in their red cars from work/Grumpy's house/Mini's house/school


Adrian: "I keep Puppy a little while?" (to the teacher, when he arrives at school)

Sebastian: "I want to go to Mrs. Donut's house."  (first thing upon waking up this morning, after learning we'd go to Mrs. Holt's house this weekend)


Mama:  "What does Diego (the Guinea pig at school) eat?"
Sebastian: "eh-us" (repeat 1,000 times)
Mama: "Huh?" (repeat 1,000 times)
Papa (finally): "Lettuce?"
Sebastian (laughing hysterically that we FINALLY understood): "YES!!!!"
Mama:  "What else does he eat?"
Sebastian: Carrots.  And Papa's cereal (Kashi/Cheerios).

No comments: