Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Tooth Fairy and Hanging Out at Home

Adi loves helping out.  He likes to set the table, to unload the dishwasher with me, and to sweep and vacuum.  I can only hope this continues!




Now that the weather is nice again, we love hanging out with our neighbors and their dogs in their backyard.  They have a great fire pit! :-)


One day in April it was so hot that we actually set up the pool for the guys so they could cool off.  Since this day it's been about 50 and rainy nearly every day.  We had nicer weather in February this year than in May so far.



Sebastian lost his first tooth at the beginning of April.  It fell out at school in the middle of circle time.  The new one is growing in and he has a second loose one now, too.  The Tooth Fairy brought him $5.  He was thrilled.  Nothing loose on Adi yet.

Sebastian ate *three* full sized tacos as the new Mexican taco place in Stoughton.  All of a sudden he loves tacos and burritos.

I don't know what this goofball was doing here.


These kids are nuts.  I think they were pretending to be firemen if I remember correctly.



At the ENT doctor because he had fluid in his ears that was affecting his hearing.  It's getting better so we are monitoring it.  If the fluid doesn't go away and he has continued hearing loss, he'll need tubes again.  Let's hope the fluid goes away.


At the end of April I spent 5 days in Kansas City for a conference.  This was the view outside the hotel.  I actually liked the city quite a bit.



I'm obviously not a food photographer, but I had the best food ever (homemade pastas and sauces) at Lidia Bastianich's Italian farmhouse restaurant in KC.  Reasonably priced and awesome place!


Last weekend I let the boys puddle jump and run around and roll in the puddles.  They had a great time having water wars.  It tired them out and kept them occupied for a good 45 minutes.














No comments: