Thursday, December 18, 2014

Funny Sayings: December #2

Both boys:  "You do that one more time and I'm gonna get mad!"

Adrian: "I tooooold you, Mama."

Adrian:  "I'm Combat Cah-rl!!!!" (Carl)
Mama:  "No, you're Army Man Adi!"
Adrian: "Yeah, ok, ok."

Adrian: "Mama, I need two puppies."

Adrian:  "Puppy's so cute!!"
Mama: "Adrian's so cute!"
Adrian: "No.  Puppy."

Adrian: "Mama, get mad at me and tell me to get on my cot."
Mama: "Adi, get on your cot."
Adrian: "Now tell me to wake up, Mama."

While driving home:
Sebastian: "Mama, I want to go the other way."
Adrian: "No Se-baaaah-stian.  This is the only way."

At school Adi went pee on the potty two days in a row. (From the teacher)
Adrian: "Call mama!  I went pee pee on the potty.  She be so happy!!"

Sebastian:  "Mama, I wanna do my surprise box."  (open his advent calendar)


No comments: