Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Funny Sayings December #1

Sebastian, this morning while driving by a woman on the side of the road:  "Mama, there's your friend Paul Stookey!"  (The "Paul" of Peter, Paul, and Mary!)

Sebastian:  "Mama, my piggy toes are saying hi to you."  (wiggling his toes at me)

Sebastian:  "Mama, that house not light up yet.  Maybe tomorrow."  (while looking for Christmas lights)

Sebastian:  "Mama, I need my cute Nana hat."  (he calls his new gray hat from Nana his "cute Nana hat")

Sebastian:  "Mama, I want to play for a little minute."  (He uses "little" instead of "few")

Sebastian:  "I'm moving my hair so I be handsome."  (!!!!!!)

The teachers at school told me Sebastian was walking the playground holding hands with one of his friends.  They told him how nice that was and he turned, gave them a look, and said, "It's Christmas!"  (Like DUH, of course I have to be nice!)

Sebastian, about the Wizard of Oz:
 "I wanna watch the Witchy"
"Because, because, because....the Wizard of Claus!"
"Mama, I'm follow the yellow brick road" (while hopping around the playroom with a basket in his hands)


Adrian: "I have to ask Santa for a snowblower."  (What he wants for Christmas, in addition to cake and cookies.)

Adrian: "Mama, I wanna watch Kevin." (Home Alone)

No comments: