Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mid-September Update

I've had no time to write lately because every spare second has been spent writing Secondary School Report Recommendations for Milton...I have 45 letters to write before around November 1, and I have written only about 16...and those 16 are probably going to need major reworking when I finally get feedback from my boss and colleagues.

This past week the boys were healthy, which was a blessing.  Thank you!!!  It helped me settle into the job a little more.  Unfortunately, instead of worrying about the boys, I worried about our downstairs neighbor instead.  Too long of a story, but essentially she says we make too much noise.  I'm sure we do.  So we're spending almost $1000 to carpet our front stairs and to buy area rugs and padding.  Gross.    But at least this way we can say in good conscience that we are doing everything we can.  We're talking to Adriano, our real estate agent.  If we can sell this place NOW, we will.  Can't stand it anymore.  More on that at a later date.

For now, because it's a Saturday night and I have to prep a recommendation letter instead of blogging, I'll just post some recent pictures.  I wish I could do more writing about my own kids and less about other people's!

Sebastian sat right down on Adrian

We had to lower the crib mattresses about 2 weeks ago.

Adrian LOVES Woody!

He's very gentle with him.





Last weekend we went out for breakfast and then went apple picking on the spur of the moment.  We went to Honey Pot Hill.  We were going to go because of the weather and my writing schedule, but we figured what the hell?!







Sebastian loves his bike!









The boys love their teething biscuits from Mugie.  They are eating finger foods like puffs quite well now.  They can't get enough!  We also stopped the rice cereal in their formula.  Seems to be going ok.  Adrian had a GI doctor appointment on Friday, and we've taken the boys off the iron supplement and are going to start weaning Adrian off his Prilosec.  Hopefully that will go well.  Sebastian now has 2 teeth on the bottom and one coming in on top.  Adrian has one tooth on the bottom and second that's poking through on the bottom.  He was weighed at the GI doctor and is 19 pounds.  She was extremely happy with his growth curve.  He goes up in percentile every time she sees him.








Took me forever to clean him up...

1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

Oh my those are some gorgeous kids! Thanks for taking the time to blog. We always love to see what's going on with your fam!
-aja