Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

There's lots to celebrate this Mother's Day!!!  First of all, there's a new baby in the family--and it's a boy!!!  My brother Jim and his wife Jen welcomed little baby James BoHua Kirkcaldy to the world at 9:08PM 5/8/2013.  He's adorable, and I'm thrilled my boys will have a boy cousin to romp around with!!

Right out of the womb!

Like a bug in a rug.  So cute!

With grandma, LiMei 


I'm in love!
They brought the baby home today...now the real fun begins!  ;)  hehe...I sure as hell missed holding an infant, but I was secretly grateful to come home to two boys that already sleep through the night!!!

Speaking of my boys, here's what they made me at the daycare for Mother's Day.  I LOVE their pictures!  They captured their personalities perfectly!



I was just thinking of last Mother's Day--Marcy and Judy came over the night before last year.  I made margaritas and there was plenty of beer as well.  Both Judy and I ended up hung over the next day.  I was so bad I couldn't get out of bed!!!!!!  I hadn't felt like that in YEARS.  Oh, good times.  At least this year, I won't be hung over.  Although those two trouble makers are supposed to come over next weekend...

Today we had a great day!  First, breakfast at Brianna's (which was newly remodeled).  Then we applied for the boys' passports.  Hope they come soon!  In theory, we have plenty of time (9 weeks) before we go to Mexico and they are reporting waits of 4-6 weeks, but I'll feel better once they are in-hand.  Then we went to Michelle's house down the cape.  The boys had fun playing with all the big kid toys and otherwise wreaking havoc on Michelle's house.  We had a delicious homemade chicken pot pie (I'm hoping Jeff shares the recipe!) and cake and cupcakes for dessert!  The boys were exhausted after lunch so we left around 1pm.  The boys took home an awesome battery car they can drive around in and some awesome clothes in 2T.  Thank you, Michelle!!!!  You are THE BEST!!!!!!

Finally, to end the post, some random pictures.




Love his hair...and his pose! 

Goodness.  What a time to show an interest in your feet!


Playing with Papi's hat







HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: