Sunday, June 3, 2012

Random photos

Just a catch all for random photos!
Couldn't resist getting these for the boys.  We were at Faneuil Hall last weekend and I went in the Croc's store.  They match their little bathing suits...

So far the boys have tried banana, pear, peas, and carrots!!  He IS strapped in the high chair, even though it doesn't look like it!

Ready to eat!!!  This guy has a great appetite for his solids!  He cries for more, and so far, he likes peas the best!!!!?!


Adrian pulls the flower on his exersaucer down... 
and EATS it!

With Papi before bed

The boys were interacting here.  Fun to watch!

I think he looks like me when I was little in this picture...too bad it's so grainy.





They were playing with each other's hands


Sleeping unswaddled now!  6:30 AM...this is how I found him.

and this is how I found Adrian!  He's a side sleeper now that he's unswaddled.  Not sure I like it, but there's nothing I can do to stop him.



We've had mixed luck this weekend with sleeping unswaddled.  Funny enough, it's Adrian who has had the easier go of it.  He wakes a few times in the night but manages to get himself back to sleep--provided he has that sleep sack on.  If I put him down without it in just PJs he cries and cries and cries because he can't put the sleep sack in his mouth.  Having the material there to suck on or pull at seems to soothe him.  At the same time it makes me nervous that the sleep sack is loose enough that he can pull at it and put it in his mouth.  They are between sizes with those things--the small is too small and the medium is too big.  I finally just cut the "wings" off the old swaddle sleep sack and have them sleeping in those until they grow a big bigger.  They don't like pacifiers, but they like to put cloth, towels, bibs, and sleep sacks in their mouths...

I have to separate the boys for naps or Sebastian wakes Adrian up and then neither one can go back to sleep.  And last night, I didn't sleep a wink.  Adrian kept waking up (but putting himself back to sleep) from 9pm-1am and then Sebastian took over and was awake and crying on and off.  He whined and cried from 3-5am without stopping and finally we picked him up since we weren't sure what was wrong.  Even picking him up didn't soothe him.  He was screaming.  Finally at around 5:45 he fell asleep on me and screamed bloody murder when I tried to put him down in the crib again.  So I broke my own rule and held him until 6:30AM when I normally wake both boys.  It felt nice to have a sleeping baby on me.  Like I said, I NEVER do it because I don't want to make my own life harder.  But I couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with him!  Hungry, maybe, but I can't start feeding him at 3AM again!  Honestly, I think it's teething.  He's just been so fussy and not himself.  I'm sure our neighbors LOVED us last night.  I did what I could!  I hope tonight is a better night.  It's stressing me out to have no sleep now that I have to go back to work.

Yes, these are winter PJs, but I keep the room cool and they need the long sleeves now that they are unswaddled!

Sebastian

Adrian.  Love his jowls.

Sebastian has been so fussy in the afternoons lately that Carlos had to bust out the Baby Bjorn.  Both of our backs were hurting from holding him.  He cries when you sit down with him!

In the exersaucer.  This is his new beach/sun hat.  The blue ones have to go with them to daycare for walks there.  It looks funny in this picture because the brim is folded up so you can see his face.



No comments: