Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Last year on Thanksgiving I was in the hospital, fretting over having to have an ultrasound and possibly missing the visit from my dad, brother, and sister-in-law with the Thanksgiving food delivery.  This year, we were ALL at my brother's house for the meal, including Adrian and Sebastian.  I feel so blessed and lucky to have FOUR generations present there today.  Those boys are incredibly lucky!

The boys slept in this morning, until 6AM!  What a luxury! ;)  They stayed in their jammies until it was time to go to Tio Jim's house at 11.


They took a great nap this morning, which was great, too, because they were able to go until about 2:30 at my brother's without getting too cranky or tired.

The boys had fun exploring at Tio Jim's.  Everyone helped out by holding them, which was great because it gave us a break.






We tried to celebrate the boys' birthday, but they wouldn't cooperate for a photo.


Nana fed both boys baby food.  They turned their noses up at the Thanksgiving spread!?!  What's up with that?









Li Mei, my brother's mother-in-law was so good with the boys.  They are taken with her as well (although it doesn't appear that way from this photo, they are quite happy with her!)  She knitted them little pants and sweaters that are adorable.



My brother and Jen did a great job with the turkey and all the fixings.  We had cheese and crackers, olives, caesar salad, crescent rolls, squash, potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, gravy, maple pumpkin pie, and apple pie.  Yummy!!!!!

It was a nice day, and I was glad to celebrate my first Thanksgiving with the boys.  So much to be grateful for this year!

No comments: