Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fiesta in Hull

My in-laws arrived on the Fourth of July.  We didn't do much to celebrate the Fourth, but we had to get them settled into my Dad's place in Hull where they were staying.

On Friday, Carla (and Carlos) organized a party in Hull to celebrate Isabella's birthday.  She turned 3!  Her last visit to Boston, she was just a few months old!  My poor Auntie Mimi got a flat on the way to Hull, so she and Nana spent the afternoon at Herb Chambers.  I had to leave with the boys before they arrived.  And all the food she had worked so hard to cook spoiled in the heat.  I felt terrible for her.

With the grandparents/abuelos

The whole family--too bad it's so washed out.

Luis with Isabella, Caren, Carla, and Natalia

Modeling their new scarves from my mom





Adrian and his cousins Caren and Arely


Nati, Sebastian, Caren, Arely, and Adrian

Caren with Adrian, my father-in-law Don Carlos, Natalia, Isabella, my mother-in-law Señora Gloria with Sebastian, and Arely


Doing some tummy time with the boys!




Making Middle Eastern food!  Stuffed cabbage and grape leaves!  Athina, Caren, Natalia, Brenda with Adrian, Carlos, and Arely


Señora Gloria with Sebastian and Tío Jaime with Adrian



After blowing out the candles on her cake


After I left, the whole family went to the beach.  The boys and I missed a great time for the sake of their schedule/bath/bottle/bedtime.

The girls playing in the water with my dad.  








No comments: