Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Out and About

Carlos took two weeks off when his family was here.  I had to work because I had used up almost all of my vacation days on my maternity leave.  

Carlos did his best to show them a good time!  They went shopping at Ikea and the Wrentham Outlets.  They spent time at the beach in Hull where they were staying at my dad's cottage.  They also went to Harvard Square, the Aquarium, Newport, Plymouth and went on a Duck Tour.   Here are some pictures from their adventures!

At the top of the tour in Mt. Auburn Cemetary: Carla, Isa, Caren, Luis, and Nati

Luis and Isa in Harvard Sq.

In front of the John Harvard Statue


Caren riding the carousel in Hull

Luis and Isabella


Plymouth






Caren

Natalia

Natalia, Arely, and Caren



Carlos, Caren, Dad, Arely, and Natalia.  The girls took quite a liking to my dad...and Dad loved them just as much!

On the Duck Tour

No comments: