Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm back!

It's been a busy couple of weeks, and I've missed blogging!  I'm back--hopefully!  My in-laws have been here since July 4, so we've been pretty busy.  I'll do a whole other post with photos from the baptism, which was July 8, if I can get the pictures from his family.  Sadly, I was so busy with the boys that I didn't take single photo myself!

So this post will mostly be a dumping ground for recent pictures.  Then, I'll write more later about the baptism and in-laws' visit.





Sebastian hanging out after his bottle

Adrian's face looks so fat here!

My chunky monkeys

Both boys can hold their own bottles now









This is one of my favorite pictures of Adrian

Adrian asleep in his car seat at Isabel and Dave's party.  He actually fell asleep grabbing his toe.

Michelle babysat for us when we went to Charlie's wedding at Harvard.  Our first night out since the boys came home!

They look alike in this picture!  Carlos had just had a water gun fight...


Adrian's car at daycare.  He's learning to drive to pick up chicks!









Adrian nestled on Carlos

He's going to be trouble...


Adrian asleep at daycare.  Look at his feet crossed!






DO YOU THINK THESE BOYS ARE TEETHING??!?!?! (No teeth yet, though!)
At the park in Post Office Square.  The boys are registered at the Mexican Consulate now.





No comments: