Monday, April 16, 2012

Family photo shoot

I don't have the pictures yet from the photo shoot, but hopefully soon. It was the first time we have taken family photos.  I'm glad we did it, and I hope the pictures come out nicely.  However, in the meantime, I took some quick shots of the boys in their outfits.  These onesies were a gift from my friend  Dara.  Her friend sells them on Etsy!  So cute!!!

With this pose, I feel like he's in Harvard Square saying, "Welcome to my one-man show!"


Sebastian just mooned him.

This face will melt hearts...



He's giving me a hard time for taking MORE pictures of him AFTER the photo shoot.


I caught the pout on Adrian!





This face makes me CRACK UP laughing!
Here are two funny ones of Adrian on the way to the photo shoot....he LOVES this model pose!



Also, some pictures from this morning in their outfits from Marcy.  They look like such big boys!! Especially Sebastian and his turkey legs.






Lastly, a random photo of the mother hen with her boys.

1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

Oh my gosh. Remember when they used to be so small? They are so handsome. Can't wait to see the family photo shoot.
-aja