Friday, April 6, 2012

So glad it's April!

It seems to have happened over night--all of a sudden the boys look like BOYS.  Not babies.  I can't believe how different they look....Once I have the time, I'm going to post some contrasting photos so you can see the difference in how much they've grown and changed.  Adrian is suddenly a blondie--he was born with a very dark head of hair.  And I swear Sebastian's eyes will be green--like mine.

In the meantime, some more cute photos.  I LOVE taking pictures of these guys.  I can't take enough....the funny thing is that Adrian used to be terribly UNphotogenic.  He was just always looking like an alien.  Or he wouldn't look at the camera.  Or his eyes were closed.  Now, he eats the camera up and poses like nobody's business. It's Sebastian I have a hard time to get to look at the camera these days, and HE used to be the one flaunting his stuff for the camera.  Adrian is also back to being his mellow self after a few weeks of being the more difficult of the two.  They seem to flip-flop back and forth every few weeks.

Adrian knows how to wear his overalls.

I love to see his rosy cheeks.  They were VERY anemic and pale as ghosts when they left the NICU, particularly Adrian.





Whoops!  He has dry skin around his eyes...


Are you sick of these overall shots yet???  How about some MORE?!!?!






Phew!  I just couldn't pick my favorites!  Now Sebastian!  He wasn't in the mood for posing, so there are far fewer.  Sorry Sebastian.




Is it just me, or do his eyes look green in these pictures?  They do in person in the right light...


In honor of Opening Day...too bad we lost.


Sebastian was cursing the Sox for losing in this one.





Finally!!!!!!  A shirt that tells the truth!  I'm sick of the "Handsome Like Daddy" shirts!  

Today we had an adventure.  The boys and I went to Methuen to visit Grandnana, Tía Mimi, and cousin Christian.  We had a lovely day!  Can't wait to go up with the boys again!

Tía Mimi with Adrian


Nana with Sebastian


Christian and Adrian
 Finally, in terms of milestones, the boys and I now speak to each other in werewolf language.  We have entire conversations that are minutes long that sound something like this:

Adrian: oooh.

Me: oooh.

Adrian:  awgurgurgurawoooo

Me: awgurgurgurawoooo

Adrian: oooahhhhhoooawooooo

Me: oooahhhhhoooawooooo

Adrian: grrrrroooooo

Me: grrrrrooooo

My conversations with Sebastian are similar, although we tend to break out into fits of laughter together between lines.  He is capable of LAUGHING, that boy.  Actual belly laughs!!!!



No comments: