Wednesday, April 18, 2012

photos, photos, and more photos

Not much to say so this will be mostly photos again.  Sebastian is now grabbing things very deliberately with BOTH hands and trying to put things in his mouth.  Both boys try to put their entire fists in their mouths all the time.  Adrian continues to have entire conversations with me in werewolf, and Sebastian and I still belly laugh back and forth, over and over.  I love it.

We are trying to wean Adrian off his Zantac slowly.  He's showing no reflux symptoms lately.  I had taken him off it last week and then he started to not sleep or nap well so I put him back on.  But the GI doctor yesterday suggested using Maalox before bed instead of the Zantac.  So we're going to try that. 

I'm re-sleep training the boys right now since they seem to have temporarily lost their ability to go down nicely at bedtime and naptime.  Not sure WHAT happened, but we're getting back on track quickly.  They also seem to need drastically less naptime in the past week or so.  It's like one day they would sleep about 5-6 hours total over the course of the day and now they only want about 4 hours.  

Lexi entertains herself by pulling the boys' socks off their feet and running off with them.  It's not much fun for me, but she loves it.
Future Pine Crest students?  Not sure...we'd have to move to Ft. Lauderdale.  Thanks, Marcia!!



Preppy!!!

Sebastian, in case you missed the enormous hair swirl...

Adrian


I love this face


staring at the mobile....as usual


Fast asleep by the Charles River

Sun was in their eyes...




He does this pose ALL the time now.  Everywhere. 





1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

They are so unbelievably cute! I love that sometimes they look identical, and sometimes they look completely different. Uncanny. I can see both you and Carlos in them too. What perfect little guys. And you are such an amazing mom! Take my kids too! They all need some sleep training...