Friday, May 11, 2012

If the boys had personal ads or a FB page

Adrian



Interested in: CHICKS!

Hobbies:  Flirting, trying to fit my whole fist in my mouth, extreme exersaucer play, flirting, tummy time, modeling, admiring myself in mirrors, did I mention flirting?

Ideal date: snuggling while listening to "circus music" from my swing or a long walk in my double stroller

Favorite song: I'm Sexy and I Know it, Wild Ones, Choo-Choo Song, and Kukaburra

Favorite Book: Where the Wild Things Are

Favorite movie: BIG

Favorite celebrity: Mario Lopez (We are both handsome Mexicans with dimples!)

Favorite quote: "Ahhhhh gaga wooo!"

Relationship status: In a relationship with Marcy Blake

Political views: Way Liberal

Religion: Peace, love, and happiness.



Sebastian



Interested in: making friends with everyone!  

Hobbies: clowning around, laughing, chewing anything I can pick up, standing up (with some help), tummy time, sleeping, acting fussy so that people will hold me, playing with Olivia (my Lamaze owl), sumo wrestling my brother (and winning!)

Ideal date: a nice big bottle of milk, good conversation, and lots of laughs

Favorite song: Wild Ones, Agarra tu sombrero

Favorite book:  Make Way for Ducklings

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid, Superman

Favorite movie star: Will Ferrell

Favorite quote: "Pffffffffffffbbbbpt" (raspberries)

Relationship status: In a relationship with Tia Mimi

Political views:  Liberal

Religion: Buddhist (Rub my belly!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg I love them!!! I can't wait to see them again!!