Thursday, December 27, 2012

Condo Update

We moved everything out of the condo on 12/22.  The movers spend 4.5 hours to empty out all the boxes and furniture--and we had already moved a lot of stuff to my mom's and my nana's (this summer when we made room in the third bedroom for the playroom).  Yikes!

I went back on 12/26--by myself because Carlos left for Mexico to visit his family--to clean up.  Everything is out of the condo now...here's how it looks:

Boys' room

bathroom

Master


Kitchen

Kitchen

View of backyard from porch/kitchen

Dining room

Stairs

third bedroom/office/playroom

Kitchen light which I LOVED.  I needed to take a good picture so I can buy another one for the new house.  I think we got it at Lowe's 3 years ago...



I feel sadder about selling the condo than I thought I would because unquestionably we are ready to be out of there.  But I loved the space and I loved fixing the place up.  We got very attached to our projects and the improvements that we made.  We loved the location and had many good memories there.  It will always be the home that our boys came home from the hospital to.  But we are ready to create new memories in the new home.  I'll write more about this after we close on both the condo and the house.  For now, I don't even want to jinx anything by talking about it!

No comments: