Friday, October 11, 2013

Love Fall, Hate Fall

We have had a gorgeous fall so far.  No complaints about the weather.  My only complaint is about not being able to enjoy the nice days as much as I'd like because of work.

We haven't done much because I've been busy working on weekends.  I'm hoping we get out a bit with the boys this weekend.  I'd love to take them to the Roger Williams Zoo to see the lit up pumpkins, or to Edaville Railroad, but not sure it's worth the money if they will probably sleep through it!  We'll see.

Here are some random pictures from last weekend at my mom's.  We went over briefly in the afternoon for her birthday.  The boys rediscovered their old exersaucer.  It was too funny to watch them try to jump up and down in it now.  They are way too big for it.  I can't believe how much they've grown.




This week, after I got home from work, I tried taking them out for a walk without the stroller--just the boys and their push toys.  It was fine at the beginning but sort of a disaster towards the end as it was like herding cats.






The boys love to go around the neighborhood right now looking for cats and the fish mailbox.  Plus they love Halloween stuff!  These boys are definitely my sons!  haha  They love pumpkins, ghosts, scarecrows, and witches.  One of our neighbors has a witch fastened to her lampost and they are fascinated with it.

Today I worked from home and finished around 3pm.  We got in the car to pick up Mugie to go buy some big pumpkins for the boys.  We didn't take an pictures, but I'll have to get them to pose with their pumpkins.  They have mini pumpkins from Natalie that they won't put down, especially Sebastian.  Who would have thought a pumpkin would be such a big hit??

Can't wait for November first to come so work will die down!  I miss my life.


1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

Love those boys! So glad they love Halloween already. Makes you proud, doesn't it. :)

Thanks for blogging! Love it as always!
-Aja