Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Work Took Over

I have absolutely nothing to write or report.  Work has temporarily taken over my life, and I fear it will remain this way until after November 1 when almost ALL of my recommendation letters for work have to be written.  

Once I have my life back, I plan on cooking again, taking the boys more places on weekends, going to visit Nana Banana (We MISS you Nana!!! Be up soon!), making my next batch of beer, and watching some TV series on my new Mac Air.  I've been so busy I haven't even set the darn thing up yet.  I got it Sunday and it's still in the box!  I'm still using my super slow 7 year old Mac to write this...

The boys are talking so much now...I think being around Natalie all day is helping (as opposed to being surrounded by kids with the same or less vocabulary than they had).

Some words/phrases lately:

What happened?
Pasta
Broken
Nanni bye bye
Air bine (airplane)
pumpkin
witch
Ghost--BOO!  (followed by laughter)
Ten!!! (they think ten comes after every number.  I count 1, 2, 3 and they start saying 10 as if it's what comes next)
Blue (everything is blue...I hope they aren't color blind!)
tic o teet (trick or treat)
no more poop
Sit! (given as a command)

It's 9pm, I wrote a letter already (my goal for the day), so I'm going to bed!  Very tired...


No comments: