Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lots of pictures....of the same thing

I totally stink as a photographer.  I really should learn how to use a camera so that I can take better pictures of these boys.  Not to mention I take 100 pictures of the same thing because I never like any of them.  Anyway...enjoy!


Adrian in his Patriots outfit...before the Superbowl debacle.

Sebastian

Sebastian


In their penguin suits that Mugie (my mom) bought them.  They are now wearing 3 month clothes...I put aside all the newborn outfits for my brother and his wife (for the someday in the future).















Sebastian
 I had both boys in coordinating outfits--not matching--to take them on a "far" ride to Bridgewater to visit Mugie for the first time.  Unfortunately, right as I was putting Adrian in the car seat, I noticed he smelled like poop.  I went to change him and found poop all up his back and all over his outfit.  So, the boys did NOT dress similarly for their big day out on the town.  At least I got the pictures before the fashion show...




Adrian




No comments: