Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day video

I've been neglecting the blog to work on another project....a video for my 3 boys.  A friend of mine did a nice video for the birth of his son, and I really loved it.  I wanted one of my own!!

I'm sharing for your viewing pleasure.  But, it's definitely not without its flaws! The music editing is HORRIBLE but it was frustrating me and holding up my being able to finish the video.  So I gave up and you can tell.  Oh well.  I have a habit of not finishing projects that I start, so at least it's finished.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

P.S. Get the kleenex before you watch!  ;)
http://youtu.be/V3Za73v_3-c

1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

Sooo awesome. You are so beautiful Amy... and yours boys too of course. I think the music is great. Happy Valentine's!
-aja