Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photos

I have a "Day in the Life" post brewing since everyone seems to want to know what the days are like for us.  I will take pictures Monday (if I remember!) and work on that.  Our days are surprisingly calm (thanks to Michelle) and repetitive, so they are quite boring, actually.  Still, I think it's nice to be able to say--as a new mother--that I'm often bored!!!  I wouldn't be bored if I could get outside a bit more.  So I can't wait for spring!

In the meantime, not much is new.  More visitors.  More pictures of the boys.  They smile a lot now....it's lovely to see!!  Sebastian's favorite thing in the entire world--even more than mom or dad--are our ceiling fans.  He giggles and laughs and smiles when he finds them!!!  And Adrian is such a happy, happy baby when the reflux isn't bothering him.  His sweet temperament is not like either Carlos or mine!!!  We don't know where he gets it from, but I love it!

Sebastian after his nightly bath.


Sebastian









Adrian 





Sebastian in the sweater/bag that my mom knit for him.  A little too big, but adorable! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

At this point, you can stop giving me credit and take it all on your own! You are doing a great job implementing everything I taught you! You took the knowledge and ran with it, and success is yours alone - well Carlos's too as he is doing a good job too! The kids are well fed and well rested, so it makes sense they are calm! You are doing a great job!!!!