Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time flies!

I just realized it's been over a week since I last posted!  Time flies when you're busy...

Here's some cute pictures of the boys in their coordinating PJs to start.














Over the past week we've had lots of visitors, which as usual, is nice.  Unfortunately, for whatever reason, we didn't take many pictures.  



My downstairs neighbor and her mother

Mrs. Holt a.k.a. "Mrs. Donut" with Adrian

Mrs. Holt and her husband Billy feeding Adrian
Susan, my dad's girlfriend, with Adrian
 And 2 random pictures...
In their nap nannies...BOTH boys now have reflux, although Sebastian's is still OK with just the occasional dose of Maalox.

Sebastian

Lately, we've mostly just been receiving visitors and settling even more into our feeding and sleeping routines for the babies.  They are doing really well with it.  They are almost at the point where I can put them down awake and they just fall asleep on their own.  Sometimes I have to pick them up a few times before they go off to sleep themselves, but I don't really have to hold them or rock them for a half hour each anymore to get them to go down.  It's sooooo nice.  Thanks, Michelle!!!

In fact, I'm thrilled because my friend Michelle is helping out a couple that we met in the NICU that also has twins.  They are having a rough go of it, and when they heard about how we have settled into routines and that our boys are on sleeping and eating schedules, they immediately wanted Michelle's help too.  She's up at their house today working her magic.  I'm sure they will be MUCH better off when she's done.

I've gone back to my old routine of drinking mainly coffee and beer....oops.  At least the coffee is decaf!  I am still not drinking caffeine.  My first outing on my own that lasted more than 10 minutes was to Belmont Center to Macy's to buy shoes that fit and to the Craft Beer Cellar.  I bought 2 six packs of all different craft brews.  So far, I've tried 4 which have all been delicious.  Beer never tasted so good after 9+ months without it...






No comments: