Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspirational Pictures

I've been looking at Houzz, Pinterest, and RetroRenovation.com...Lots of good ideas for the house, but living room and the basement bar.  

I love the back wall detail, side table, and the coffee table in this photo!

retrorenovation.com



I like this because it's just simple cabinets and a nice counter.  It got me thinking that putting in the bar may not have to be that difficult.


This would work great in our space...we could do almost this exact same thing.  We even have the door in the same spot as the door here.  And with some simple changes, this could look a lot like a Mexican cantina...
Traditional Basement by Chanhassen Design-build Firms Knight Construction Design | Chanhassen, Minnesota

This is also a very similar set up to what I had in mind.  Love all the cabinet space and the stone work.
Traditional Basement by Northvale Design-build Firms Creative Design Construction, Inc.

Another super simple design that made me think we could actually do this ourselves, with the help of an electrician and plumber, of course.  But it's basicaly stock cabinets with a raised back piece.
Contemporary Basement by Columbus Design-build Firms Griffey Remodeling

Love this bathroom!
retroranchrenovation.blogspot.com

I love this stenciled hallway.  Would work nicely in our hall! retroranchrenovation.blogspot.com

No comments: