Sunday, June 9, 2013

Living Room--Furniture Finally Rearranged

HORRID lighting in these iPhone photos because we took them at night after the boys were in bed.  But here is the living room rearranged.  The room looks MUCH bigger, and with a rug and a coffee table, I think this configuration will be the winner.  Plus you can see my mid-century buffet better than before when it was hidden behind the couch.  And we all know how much I love that bar, uhem, buffet...

Also, none of the accessories/decorations are actually arranged yet the way they will be.  Everything is still piled on the bar because we haven't hung the shelves because we haven't stripped the wall paper...and the buffet has crap on it too that won't stay there.  And the built-in book shelves and mantle are also not displaying what will eventually go there. AND, the ugly side table next to the arm chair will also go.  

So now I'm wondering why I've even bothering posting these photos?? It's clearly not much of an update!  Baby steps.




I don't know what will happen with that ottoman.  I was looking through a furniture catalogue and they had one placed exactly like this so that the coffee table could go in front of the couch.
But then why even have it??  I wish we hadn't purchased this, as it's just in the way.  Anyway, we'll figure out what to do with it later.









No comments: