Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fun Pictures

I'm exhausted from work--I had to write 6 very long end-of-the-year advisee reports this week--so I don't very much feel like writing.  But I have some pictures I want to get off my phone.

This week, Sebastian was interested in this bear animal cracker container.  He wanted to hold it and hug it.


Nanny brought them dinosaurs and Adi didn't want to put them down.


Here they are playing one evening in their truck.  They have no shirts on because we ate dinner early and then went outside to play. (Therefore, their shirts were filthy from eating and it was cleaner to just take them off!)



This one is a toddler Abercrombie ad...not sure how I feel about that!  hahaha


Tuesday night we went to see Maria to have the boys' haircut.  Both Mini and Grumpy went with me.  First, we grabbed a quick pizza across the street from the salon so they boys wouldn't be hungry.  It was tight getting from work to the house to pick up the boys to the haircut.  But there was just enough time to make sure they were fed.  They were very good at the pizza place.  Adi tried on Mini's glasses...he looks like Linda Richmond from Coffee Talk!




 Sebastian was a perfect angel getting his haircut.  Adi said to me "First Sebastian" and cowered...when it was his turn he screamed for almost the whole haircut.  He can't stand the hair falling on him and getting stuck to his skin.  He finally calmed down when one of the other hairdressers came over with a toy for him to hold.  Oy vey!

Carlos sent me these two pictures.  He said one morning he heard Sebastian yell out "Horsey!" Then Adi went running over and got on his back.  Too funny!



Wednesday we finally brought home the house that Miss Sandi (from my office) gave the boys.  It belonged to her kids but they don't use it anymore.  A friend of mine from work with a truck brought it home for me.


The boys wasted no time playing on it.






This bucket-head photo is from a different afternoon.  Weirdos!






One more week of work before I'm home with the boys.  Can't wait.  I love their big personalities and the fact that they now can communicate pretty well.  They have grown by leaps and bounds in the past few months.  Incredible.  

No comments: