Saturday, January 14, 2012

The many faces of Sebastian...

Poor Sebastian constantly has my iPhone in his face.  Adrian will have his turn...

Sebastian is always making funny faces.  They never cease to amuse me. Actually, that's a lie--I'm not amused by his crying face.  But anyway, one day, I managed to catch the whole range of funny pouts, smiles, and grimaces that he makes on a regular basis.

The lip-smacking face.  (Look at the chins!!!!!  Oink Oink!) 
Pucker up!!! 
Here he goes....This face is my LEAST favorite!


The "kick-back and relax" pose.   
The half-smile or "Kirk smirk"

Advanced pose: combining two looks together

Here comes a big smile!!


Friday afternoon after work, Uncle Jim, AKA Uncle Jimbly, stopped by to visit Sebastian.  He held my preemie baby like an old pro and fed him a bottle like he's been doing it all his life!  He's definitely ready to babysit...anytime you want, Jim!

These two were fast friends.  Sebastian stared at him pretty much the whole time.





No comments: