Friday, January 17, 2014

Flashback to Summer 2013

This past summer our friends Estelle and Oriana were nice enough to invite the whole family down to their beach house in Narragansett.  Whole family invites don't happen very often when you have toddlers, so that was a very gracious offer!  I was a bit of a basket case that day--ok a lot of a basket case--because I was a bundle of nerves.  First because my boys are like tornados and they have a beautifully decorated house fit for a magazine.  Second, because neither boy would listen or cooperate, and, third, because Natalie our nanny was starting the next day.  As much as I felt that hiring a nanny would be a good thing for our family, I was still incredibly nervous about it.  And my nerves were obvious that day.  They were good sports to put up with me.

After some play time in their yard and a delicious meal, we headed down to the beach, which is only a few blocks from their house.  Oriana is a great photographer, and she snapped some awesome shots of us playing on the beach.  She just sent them to me, and oh man, I love them!

Sorry for posting pretty much all of them.  I love them all and want Carlos's family to see!
































This photo is the story of my life right now...Adrian's face is priceless.









Estelle and Gloria












LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.  So sweet.
















No comments: