Saturday, January 25, 2014

Monthly Project

I'm a Pinterest addict, and lately, I've been inspired by a bunch of new ideas.  One of them is to take a picture each month (or as often as I can manage) and put on it what the boys are liking at that particular moment.

So, because the photos taken in Mexico this past summer were perfect for the project, I did one for each boy at 20 months, when the photos were taken.  I still remember what they liked at that point in time.

Then, I did one for this month with not so great photos.  Next month, with this project in mind, I'll see if I can get better pictures for this project.  I've also made a promise to myself that I'll use our nice camera more and the iPhone less because I'm tired of blurry pictures.  

So here's what I came up with for now.  Eventually I'd like to print them out and make a binder of them or something.  I'm not liking the spacing of the text, particularly on the last one of Sebastian.  But I'm too lazy to do it all over again right now.  I don't have a very sophisticated editing program so my options are limited.  Well, it's a start.  Shoot--I forgot to add Lexi to both boys' 20-month list and Tom Brady to the 26-month list! ;-)






No comments: