Friday, February 28, 2014

A VERRRRRY Belated Valentine's Day

This post is soooo late in coming because I was waiting for permission to to publish my annual Valentine's Day video on youtube.  I wanted to use the song "My Hand in Yours" from the group Explosions in the Sky for the background music.  I didn't want my video taken down off youtube, so I emailed the group for permission.  It took a while to hear back, but I did.  Then, the funny thing was they told me to upload the video to You Tube so it would be easier for the band to watch it.  I thought that was IRONIC given I was emailing to ask permission to put it online!  So, I'm going to link to it for now and if they deny the permission, I'll take it down.

Here it is!  Enjoy.  It's my best one yet...which isn't saying much.


I think we've also started a new annual tradition, a la Julia Child--Valentine's Day cards instead of Christmas cards.  I just didn't get my act together this Christmas season and didn't see any cards I really liked either.  Here are what the cards looked like.  I wish I had ordered more because I didn't have enough to send to everyone I really wanted to send to.  Also wish the photos of it weren't so bad.

Front


Back

Close-up 

Close-up

No comments: