Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Herb Garden

I've always wanted an herb garden, but I kill every single plant ever given to me.  I just don't have a knack for it.  I always forget to water plants or I overwater them.  Can't get it right.

But I love herbs.  And I want a vegetable garden in the worst way.  So I figured I'd start with an herb garden because I discovered a few already planted by the garage.  They seem to be doing well there, so I figured I'd just plant some more varieties and see how they do.

When we moved in, there was mint


and oregano.


I just planted rosemary and basil.  The basil was a nice healthy plant (small, but healthy) that I had in a pot and nearly killed.  So I decided to take my chances putting it in the ground.



I went to Lowe's and bought sage, cilantro, and parsley. 


I hope I don't kill the herbs in my new herb garden!!! 

No comments: