Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beer Log

This is going to be regularly updated.  The best way for me to remember beers that I've tried and liked (or not liked, although it rarely happens) is to take a picture of the label.  So, I thought I'd start posting the beers that I have tried for my future reference. I'll just keep adding as I keep drinking...

WATERMELON BEERS

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.  Tastes awesome.  So refreshing.

Passable, but not as good as Opa Opa's.

 I've tried 21st Amendment's version (out of a can--expensive and flat tasting) and Shipyard's as well.  Shipyard's tasted the most like a Jolly Rancher, but it was good just the same!  I liked 21st Amendment's the least.


 PUMPKIN BEERS
Still the winner...but trying hard to find one I like better!


Delicious!  Not too sweet or cinnamony


 SUMMER BEERS
This is my summer standby...gotta love Sam Summer!

First tried this at the brewery in Bar Harbor.  Loved it...it has just the right hint of ginger.  You can taste it, but it's not overpowering.


FAVORITES FOR ANY TIME OF YEAR


Who DOESN'T like Stella???

OTHER SAMPLES



Good, but a little too hoppy for me!


This was a great stout.  Probably one of the best I've ever tasted (although I don't drink a lot of stouts!)

Nice!  I seem to like everything Long Trail makes...




This was so good...very rich



Good, with bright lemon flavor.  Not my favorite, but I enjoyed it while it lasted!

This was AMAZEBALLS.  Loved it, loved it, loved it.  Wasn't too sweet...it was just awesome.  I need to find this one again...


No comments: