Monday, December 5, 2011

Time with Grandpa

Last night my dad made a trip to the NICU to see the boys.  He held Adrian.



Adrian wouldn't let go of Grandpa's finger... 
This one just amazes me...


My little elf...Mi pequeño duende

Then it was time for baby musical chairs.  I had Sebastian.

His eyes just kill me...especially when we are leaving the NICU at night and he's looking at us. 

And Carlos had both Adrian and Sebastian.
With Adrian 

OH boy.

Too bad about the date stamp.  Carlos with Sebastian.  He's saying hi.

That's a Prince William wave.

For some reason this picture makes me think of Where the Wild Things Are. "I'll eat you up, I love you so."  I could totally eat him up.
Adria.  Funny how he's almost in the same pose as Sebastian above, only a mirror image.  He kind of reminds me of Socrates or some other Greek philosopher here.  It even looks like he's wearing a toga!


No comments: